- 4 cups cold cooked rice (preferably 1 day old)
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (onion can be used instead of garlic)
- 2 cups chopped seafood :
-medium raw shrimp – deveined and shelled cut into bite sized pieces
-crabmeat drain all the water from the can of crab meat
-squid, cut into bite sized pieces…
- 2-3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup diced mixed vegetables( mushrooms,peas, carrot,…)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce (or soy sauce )
- 3 stalks green onions, sliced
1. Bring a pot of water to boil, poach shrimps, squid, peas, carrots and mushroom… Set aside.
2. Heat up a wok with some oil, add in garlic and stir until fragrant.Add in egg and stir-fry quickly to scramble.
3. Add the rice – breaking up as any lumps. Let the rice heat up in the wok.
4. Add vegetables and seafood.
5. Stir-fry until all is hot. Add fish sauce/ soy, salt & pepper.
6. Stir fry until all ingredients are combined and steaming hot. Sprinkle chopped scallions on. Served with slices of tomato, cucumber and soy sauce