– Experience the market life
– Row the unique basket boat with local fishermen
– Cook your dishes with our chef
– Make the unique egg coffee with our Bartender
Vietnam is a country where you can easily find all the delicious and healthy food everywhere you go, from a small corner on the street to a big fancy restaurant on a venue. However, have you ever wondered one day you will be able to cook your Vietnamese meals at home for your family or a weekend party with your friends? We can help you achieve that with our cooking course which can offer you the easiest way to access Vietnamese cooking as well as coffee making. Please check out our Itinerary as below: Our guide will come your hotel to pick you up, then together we will go to the Hoi An central market. This step helps you approach the first process of choosing good materials for your cooking. After that, our next stop will be the nipa palm village where the fishermen guide you through the palm ecosystem which is protecting Hoi An from erosion and salt drought. You will have the explanation why basket boats and the nipa palms are you important. Leaving the village, we will head for our restaurant for the cooking class and finish it off with a cup of egg coffee made by you under the instruction of our bartenders. Last, you can enjoy your time on the beach by yourself.
Stop At: • Hoi An Market, 01 Bach Dang Street, Hoi An Vietnam
• Seafood Springrolls- Nem Hai San( Dietary restrictions opon requests) – These crispy fried seafood spring rolls (nem hai san) are so satisfying with piping hot filling which includes squid, shrimp, and mayonnaise.
• Mango/papaya salad with chicken/shrimps/pork – The sweetness of mango plays with the succulent chicken/shrimps/pork to create a winning salad meal.
• Vietnamese crispy Omelete or Pancake( Dietary restrictions opon requests) – Pork and shrimps together with rice starch cooked to perfection lift up your taste. The pancakes rolled up in the luttuces will never make you bored.
• Braised pork in clay pot ( Dietary restrictions opon requests) – Pork is a popular food in Vietnam, but pork braised in clay pot will give you a special taste
• Egg Coffee – It’s really quite a unique experience, this Vietnamese egg coffee — almost like drinking coffee and custard together.
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Tip/ gratuity